- Time: Sunday, 14 July 2019, 2-5pm,Tokyo
- Venue: ZENRIN comp., WATERRAS Tower, 2-101 Awaji-cho, Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo. Note: ZENRIN is a mapping company, where we will have a conference room.
This place is in the center of Tokyo, NOT at the ICC venue!Please check the location and the travel route/time in advance.
- Infographics in Atlases: Concept of definition and classification
Vít Voženílek, Vondráková, A., Koníček, J., Barvíř, R.
Palacký University Olomouc, Czechia
- Erwin Raisz Atlases – an early multi-method approach to cartographic communication
Leibniz Institute for Regional Geography (IfL)
- Exploring Personalization of Infographics and Stories in the Atlas of the Ageing Society
FHNW University of Applied Sciences and Art Northwestern Switzerland
- Juxtaposing Government and Social Media Data in Delivering Responsive Geospatial Information via an Online Atlas Services: A Case of Criminal Graphics in Jakarta City
Trias Aditya1, Muhammad Gunawan1, Dany Laksono1, Menno-Jan Kraak2
1 Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia, 2 University of Twente
- GeoInfographics: an Integrative Information Design Model to Promote Thematic Atlas Innovation
East China Normal University
- Infographics in Digital Thematic Atlases – Possible Applications
- Modern storytelling through infographics in early statistical atlases
Swiss Federal Statistical Office FSO
After the workshop, PDFs of the presentations and further findings will be published on the CoA website.
A paper publication of selected contributions will be envisaged.
If you wish to attend without presenting or want to be updated personally, please register your interest by informing the organizers.