Update: Abstracts and presentations as PDF’s. (3 September 2019)
- Time: Sunday, 14 July 2019, 2-5pm,Tokyo
- Venue: ZENRIN comp., WATERRAS Tower, 2-101 Awaji-cho, Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo. Note: ZENRIN is a mapping company, where we will have a conference room.
This place is in the center of Tokyo, NOT at the ICC venue!Please check the location and the travel route/time in advance.
- Infographics in Atlases: Concept of definition and classification
Vít Voženílek, Palacký University Olomouc, CZE
- Erwin Raisz Atlases – an early multi-method approach to cartographic communication
Eric Losang, Leibniz Institute for Regional Geography (IfL), Leipzig, GER
- Exploring Personalization of Infographics and Stories in the Atlas of the Ageing Society
Susanne Bleisch, FHNW University of Applied Sciences and Art Northwestern Switzerland, Muttenz, SUI
- Juxtaposing Government and Social Media Data in Delivering Responsive Geospatial Information via an Online Atlas Services: A Case of Criminal Graphics in Jakarta City
Trias Aditya, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta, IND
- GeoInfographics: an Integrative Information Design Model to Promote Thematic Atlas Innovation
Tang Xi, East China Normal University, Shanghai, CHN
- Infographics in Digital Thematic Atlases – Possible Applications
René Sieber, Institute of Cartography and Geoinformation, ETH Zurich, SUI
- Modern storytelling through infographics in early statistical atlases
Thomas Schulz, Swiss Federal Statistical Office FSO, Neuchâtel, SUI
After the workshop, PDFs of abstracts and presentations will be published on the Commission website.
A paper publication of selected contributions will be envisaged.
If you wish to attend without presenting or want to be updated personally, please register your interest by informing the organizers.